Friday 5 October 2018

Remember that life's greatest lessons are usually learned at the worst times and from the worst mistakes.! Have a blessed Jummah. Please remember me, my family and the entire Ummah in your duas. Wassalam'Khair. Three problems solved in three ways: *The first one:* If you have too much desires: *Solution:* Check yourself with your prayers. Are you praying the right way? *Proof:* Allah Taala Says. {But there came after them an evil generation, who neglected prayers and followed sensual desires, so they will meet perdition,} Surah Maryam, 59. *The second one:* If you feel miserable and lacking success. *Solution:* Check yourself with your mother. Are you treating your mother good? *Proof:* Allah Taala Says:{And He has made me dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me insolent (rude), unblessed;} Surah Maryam, 32. *The third one:* If you feel stressed and depressed. *Solution:* Check yourself with Qur'an. Are you reciting Qur'an? *Proof:* {And whoever turns away from My remembrance - indeed, he will have a depressed life,} Surah Taha, 124. Do not block this knowledge with you.. Keep sharing, there are those who need this.

No comments:

Post a Comment