Thursday 22 June 2017

There is a specific trend to apologize especially on Islamic 15 Shaban and 27 Ramdan and other Islamic festival “I am sorry if I hurt you intentionally or unintentionally“…. or ….”Today …forgive me before my NAMA-E-AMAL ( book of deeds) will be given to Allah“… The big question is why or why don’t we apologize as soon as we realize our mistake. Why do we wait only for the big nights & then apoogise? Aиϑ that too, instead of asking for a personal apology , we send a mass message to all our contacts. Now u might say at least we are apologizing..... Mind u, just apologizing by sending a text won’t affect anything. Ur one mere text will definitely not make the other person forget what u did! It doesn't matter how flowery ur BBM / whatsapp apology is, but if u still don't get why u need to apologise or have even a tinge of malice or ill- feelings for that person deep within ur heart, ur apology will be just empty, fake words. Both ur words & deeds should portray that u really are sorry. The way to do this is to clean ur heart first. Admit to urself that u definitely wronged the other person & it is for ur own benefit when u humble urself & ask him/ her sincerely . Proper apologies have three parts: 1 ) What I did was wrong. 2 ) I’m sorry that I hurt u. 3 ) How do I make it better? If ur apology is sincere for the pleasure of اللّه Subhana Ta'ala with no ulterior motives, u will feel a lightness within u as if u are set free. What do u think? Will these FAKE messages that we send around help us go into Jannah? Let's spare a few minutes to reflect how we might have hurt or harmed others & then let's think about the day we will stand before اللّه Subhana Ta'ala without any good deeds to our name all because we never took the time or felt it beneath us to apologise. O my Rabb, if I hurt others, give me the strength to apologize. If people hurt me, give me the strength to forgive & once I've forgiven enable me to forget so that I may never bring it up again. آمـــــــــين يا رب العالمـــــــــين‎ 🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹

No comments:

Post a Comment