Saturday 21 May 2016

Assalam o alikum rematullah o barkatahu. Tomorrow is a glorious night is known as SHAB E BARAT is a night of forgiveness MAAFI before that I must ask MAAFI to all of you:- I am extremely sorry if I Hurt you If I ignored you elsewhere If I ever teas you If I made you upset in any deal If I have not proved my self as a good human If I have forge you If I backbiting you If I have bad feeling you If I even abused you If I made any geebat behind you If I broke you heart ect ect ect. In addition all the cited events I bow down and humble request by the grace of Allah and to make Allah happy Please please please in this auspecious night forgive me MUJHE MAAFI De do MAAFI talab karta hoon Aap se Mujhe yaqeen hai Aap maaf karenge aur mujhe Aap ke qeemti duwaoon me yaad rakhenge. Allah SubhanTwala accept my MAAFI.

No comments:

Post a Comment