Thursday 5 March 2015

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Heart touching story by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam:

"When I was a kid, my Mom cooked food for us.
One night in particular when she had made dinner after a long hard day's work..

Mom placed a plate of subzi and extremely burnt roti in front of my Dad. I was waiting to see if anyone noticed the burnt roti.

But.. Dad just ate his roti and asked me.. how was my day at school.

I don't remember what I told him that night, but I do remember I heard Mom apologising to Dad for the burnt roti.

And I'll never forget what he said: "Honey, I love burnt roti."

Later that night, I went to Daddy & I asked him if he really liked his roti burnt.

He wrapped me in his arms & said:

"Your mom put in a long hard day at work today and she was really tired..

And besides...
A burnt roti never hurts
anyone but harsh words do!"

"You know beta - life is full of imperfect things..
& imperfect people..

I'M NOT THE BEST & AM HARDLY GOOD AT ANYTHING!
I forget birthdays & anniversaries just like
everyone else.

What I've learnt over the years is :

-Accept Each Others Faults & Choose To Celebrate Relationships

- Life Is Too Short To Wake Up With Regrets!

-Love the people who treat you right & have
compassion for the ones who don't.!!

ENJOY LIFE NOW !!

No comments:

Post a Comment