Monday 24 June 2013

The night of "salvation" is upon us and with this in mind I offer my deepest apologies. I never meant it but sometimes you do things and you’re not even aware that you might have actually hurt someone...
 Everyone needs to answer for him or herself in front of اللَّهُ s.w.t on the Day of Judgement.. Therefore I want to ask for your forgiveness today......

 》Forgive me if I ever hurt you – even if it was a “silly” remark.

 》Forgive me if I ever hurt you – by giving you an unpleasant look. 》
Forgive me if I ever hurt you by talking behind your back.

 》Forgive me if I ever hurt you – by raising my voice. 》Forgive me for the countless harm I may have caused intentionally or unintentionally. 
 May اللَّهُ s.w.t forgive us all and grant us n all marhoomeen Jannatul Firdaus... May اللَّهُ shower his Mercy and blessings upon you and your families and I humbly request you remember me and my family in your forthcoming dua'as. آمــــــــــين

No comments:

Post a Comment